Bundaberg Toy Library – Open for Fun & Learning! 🙂
Our Equipment and Resources:
The Bundaberg Toy Library has a wide variety of educational resources that are linked to the Australian Curriculum. We currently have resources in Science, Technology, English, Mathematics, Geography and Health & Physical Education.
Our resources are purchased to assist with all areas of development,
including the following areas:
Fine and Gross Motor Skill Development
Perceptual Motor Development
Sensory Awareness and Stimulation
Thinking and Problem-Solving
Numeracy and Literacy
Speech and Language
Social Skills and Role Play
We also have a wide range of adaptive resources and disability
specific equipment including:
Seating and Positioning equipment
- Through play children learn and develop many skills.
- Play enables children to develop physically, intellectually, socially and emotionally.
- Early intervention is essential for children with special needs or suspected disabilities.
- Support for education and therapy programs gives children the opportunity to succeed and achieve their maximum potential.
- Families need support to provide stimulating but cost-effective play opportunities for their children.
- Every child can participate in and achieve their learning goals within the learning environment.